Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm off!

Quick post as I am about to depart! I hope to make an appearance here once a week but am not sure how much computer access we will get. They do have computers at the Park Office but we will have to pay to use them. Plus, afternoon siestas in the hammock overlooking St. Kitts, scuba diving around sunken ships, or hiking around the rim of the dormant volcano there may just monopolize most of my time! My phone will not work down there, so the only means of communication will be here or you can email or Facebook me. Of course a certified letter, singing telegram, or sky writing is always welcome. I will try to get a few pictures up here, but will make sure to put all of them on Facebook. Hopefully my fellow volunteers take good ones and I can just borrow them and claim them as mine! Well....off to finish packing and then off to the airport in a few hours! At least I will get to watch most of the Vikes at the airport! Whether that will be a good thing or not is yet to be determined.....Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment